Counselor John Nalls Discusses Several Key Changes Coming to the HUD-1 this August, with Real Estate Today Radio
“As a lawyer, John merits an “AV” Peer Review Rating, the highest level, reflecting his exceptional skill and integrity as affirmed by the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review. His varied and substantial legal background and experience allow him tackle even the most difficult transactions.”
- John Nalls Radio Interview with Real Estate Today
- On Real Estate Today Radio’s monthly segment of “The Closing,” Counselors Title Attorney, John Nalls, discusses several important features of the closing process; however he also delves into the “nitty-gritty” of the changes coming this August, to the most important document at the closing table: The HUD-1.
- The HUD-1 changes are set for August 2015, and we want you to be prepared with us. We will continue to provide information on the HUD-1 changes through various ways on our website and social media through:
- Interviews with The Counselors of Counselors Title
- blogs and articles
- Up to the minute news on the changes
- Lastly, Counselors Title is happy to address your specific questions and concerns. Please send an email to AskUs@ctitle.net, and one of our Attorneys, including John in the above Radio Interview, will promptly reply!
John G. Nalls, Esquire, a practicing attorney for over 20 years, is a founding member of Counselors Title, LLC, as well as the Law Firm,
Pardo and Drazin, LLC. He is also the Managing Attorney of the Counselors Title Friendship Heights Office. John is a member of the
Maryland and DC Bar Associations and the United States District Courts for both jurisdictions. In addition, he is a member of the Character
Committee for the Maryland Sixth Judicial Circuit, the Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (Affiliate Member), the American Land Title
Association, the Maryland Trial Lawyers Association, and the Montgomery County, Maryland Bar Association, where he serves as the Continuing
Legal Education Chairman for the Real Estate Section. John Nalls Biography Continued…